Indianapolis Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification and Training
We are committed to providing students and business professionals with equal opportunities to enhance their careers and curriculums at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum for Indianapolis High School Students of Indiana. We do this by offering Green Belt Training and Certification to help students improve their management skills and implement process improvements, all this with the main goals of allowing them—and any other individual—to:
- Develop skills that will help them at work and on personal projects.
- They can have more career opportunities and better job positions.
- Universities consider methodologies like Sigma to be great additions when high schools apply for acceptance.
- Regardless of the school phase, every student can earn some practice and be ahead of their classmates.
When you learn and go over this training, you can work around different job positions without further education even! Green belts can work as project managers and will be able to execute process improvements in a company. This practical training can be applied to any workplace. Students learn how to create a system for their own work and collaborate while at college and high school.
The main benefit of these training and certifications is usually found during job applications. This shows how valuable you are to an organization. Companies need continuous improvement and a method that reduces waste and cares about customers, so they will do everything they can to have practitioners that can offer them the solutions for it.
Our team will help you improve your business processes by helping identify, analyze, and reduce problems while preventing them. This level of LSS is a great place to learn how to solve problems and make decisions, and we will be the ones teaching you all the essentials once you move from the yellow to the green belt.
Whom Is the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training For?
Green Belt training is available to project managers, leaders, consultants, and anyone else who is interested in Lean Six Sigma and has completed a yellow belt with other experts or us.
Our training is often applied by professionals who see it as an excellent addition to their careers. This training is available to students of all ages, from high school to college, to employers and companies for their employees and teams, so don’t feel limited about when you can take the training and if it is a good idea to do so.
Our training statistics and how much time it takes to complete regular training are between 10 to 20 days and more than 25 hours. It all depends on what certification you are looking for and how we need to create this outline. But for the green belt, you can follow this estimate.
Assignments are given during training, and you must complete them as instructed. These assignments can take up to 10 hours or half a day. These assignments will help you implement improvements in your work and personal projects.
After completing the training phase, all participants can take the Green Belt examination so they can get certified.
What Will You Learn in Our Green Belt Training?
Although this level covers the essentials, it is more in-depth than our yellow belt training. We also teach you how to implement Six Sigma in your business or project and go over a small recap of the first level to ensure you don’t miss out on any detail that is essential to proceed with more difficult processes and structures.
So, you can expect our outline to look something like this:
- Introduction to Methodology: What is Lean? What is Six Sigma? What does Six Sigma mean?
- Learn how to define customers (we used the DMAIC structure starting at 6 Sigma here). What are their needs/expectations? What is their experience with the process?
- Learn how to measure: Measure and analyze the measurement system to determine the obstruction’s size.
- Analyze: Analyze the data and the process to find the root cause.
- Concentrate on what you can improve upon: Identifying the root cause of the problem and putting it into practice.
- Control: Implement the solution, measure it, and then improve your process. How to implement changes within your organization and ensure projects succeed.
- Preparation for exams. You will be able to pass the exam following this training. If necessary, we will arrange a coaching session.
International Recognition with Our Certifications
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification is a well-known certification that will give you international recognition as well as all the benefits of the training.
IASSC, ASQ, LCS, and CEDEO have accredited us. We follow international standards and ensure that every student is prepared to tackle the projects they were trained for.
You can be sure that as a student or business professional, or student in high school, college, or university, our certification and team will make a great addition to your curriculum at Lean Six Sigma Curriculum Pros of Indianapolis; we focus on giving excellence only.